Did you know that there is a difference between a wedding planner and wedding stylist/ decorators?
The Wedding Decorator/designer’s role is purely aesthetic and doesn’t include things like contract negotiations or attending appointments alongside the bride. They specialize in design and consulting everything from floor plan and lighting to flowers, furniture, and linens. They help with the decisions that will give your wedding a stylish, sophisticated and a Morden chic look.
Wedding decorators have an artistic eye that allows them to truly transform any space, they are a MUST have because:
· They create a floor plan
· Oversee the décor budget
· Sources special preps and equipment
· Attend site visit to visualize, advise a layout and identify potential problems,
· And so much more.
A wedding planner on the other hand is someone that the bridal couple finds to assist them with the wedding to be well organized. This person sets and attends appointments with the vendors. The wedding planner helps the bridal couple to stick to their budget and recommends wedding vendors that are within their budget. This person can be hired or can be a friend or a family member.
The role of a wedding planner go way beyond only overseeing the day to day management, they are the bridal couple’s second hand during the wedding planning. Wedding planers:
· Design the wedding concert
· Budget optimisation and negotiation and compare prizes
· RSVP management
· Handles all last minute changes and collections
· Advice and give emotional support throughout the wedding planning
- Works with all vendors to ensure the perfect picture is created
And so much more
Thank you for reading this blog post, see you again next week Tuesday .